- 19/04/2021 PAYE & NI Due/Final Full Payment Submission (FPS) Due
All PAYE Tax & National Insurance for year to 5 April to be fully paid.
The final FPS must be submitted to HMRC by this date. Failure to do so could result in a fine.
- 31/05/2021 P60's to be Distributed to Employees
You must give all your employees a P60 by this date.
- 06/06/2021 Details of Benefits in Kind Required For P11D
If you require our assistance completing and submiting your P11D's, please forward all details of benefits in kind to us no later than this date.
- 06/07/2021 P11D Benefit in Kind Forms Due
P11d benefit in kind forms to be submitted to HMRC. Penalty of £100 per month for failure to do so.
- 19/07/2021 Class 1A NICS on P11D Benefits in Kind Due
A payment must reach HMRC by this date.
- 31/07/2021 Late Tax Return Deadline & Second Payment on Account Due
Deadline for filing late Tax Returns to avoid another £100 penalty on each late return.
Second payment on account due for following year
- 30/09/2021 Final Deadline For Books & Records
If you forward your complete records to us by this date, we will guarantee to submit your Tax Returns by the 31 January deadline. All Tax returns are prepared on a first in first out basis. Please note that where records are received very late and as a result we incur additional costs in order to meet the deadline, we reserve the right to charge a premium fee.
- 31/01/2022 Personal & Partnership Tax Return due
Deadline for filing personal and partnership Tax Returns to avoid £100 penalties on each late return, together with an increased likelihood of HMRC enquiry for those not submitted by the due date. Additional penalties apply if the return is 3 months late or later.
- 05/04/2022 End of Tax Year.
Once this date has been reached, please start collating your records for your personal/partnership tax returns.